Carthage FX®-MF High-Performance Series of Woven Polypropylene Geotextiles
The Carthage Mills’ FX®–MF High-Performance Series of woven polypropylene geotextiles were developed to deliver the higher strengths and also long-term performance. This cannot be achieved by typical woven slit-film geotextiles.
The FX®–MF High-Performance Series of woven polypropylene geotextiles are produced of 100% high-tenacity polypropylene yarns. Utilizing a variety of unique weave patterns, they are designed for separation, stabilization and also reinforcement. These products provide excellent filtration as well as drainage in a wide range of applications from moderate to severe site conditions.
Whether the emphasis is on filtration, high tensile properties, and/or long-term performance, these versatile and also durable geotextiles provide quick and easy solutions to costly alternatives.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Carthage Mills’ FX® High-Performance Series of woven polypropylene geotextiles are designed to provide cost-saving solutions. They are used in a wide range of applications and also varying site conditions. This makes them one of the most complete as well as versatile lines of geosynthetics in the industry.
- SEPARATION and FILTRATION: Unique weave patterns prevent dissimilar materials from intermixing while providing free flowing drainage assuring long-term functionality of materials.
- STABILIZATION and REINFORCEMENT: High tensile modulus at low strains and excellent soil inter-action delivers immediate support in moderate to severe conditions.
- DURABILITY: Superior resistance to installation damage assures long-term performance.
- HIGH SEAM STRENGTHS: Achieve the high seam strengths that are essential in all closure as well as confinement applications. This also allows for seaming to run perpendicular to the centerline in highway construction.
- COST SAVINGS: When low-cost and also high performance is combined, savings in structural materials and labor costs can be as much as 35-40%.
The combination of strengths, durability and also filtration/flow characteristics make the Carthage FX®–MF Series High-Performance Series of woven geotextiles uniquely versatile in their ability to deliver in:
- Base Course Reinforcement for highways, railways, roads, and also parking lots.
- Reinforcement for Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) structures or walls.
- Embankments as well as Dikes on soft soils and foundations.
- Voids Bridging in landfills (liner support), highways and also runways.
- Reinforcement in steepened slopes.
- Capping/Closures in landfills and also other hazardous waste sites.
- Erosion Control – shoreline protection under large riprap.