Prefabricated Sheet Drain Geocomposites
Sheetdrain geocomposites are prefabricated sheet drains composed of a dimpled polymeric core with a woven or nonwoven geotextile bonded to one or both sides. The geotextile allows water to pass through while retaining backfill materials.
Some products use a solid core that allows water collection from one side and provides a continuous flow path to designated drainage exits, while others use a perforated core that allows water collection from both sides.
These products provide an economical solution for subsurface drainage applications requiring high strength, high flow capacity, and/or require a geotextile meeting an AASHTO M288 requirement.
Available Widths of Sheetdrain Geocomposites
- Available in 4′, 6′, or 8′ Widths.
- Engineered geospacer drainage product consisting of a formed, polymeric core and a laminated geotextile on one or both sides.
- Effective for vertical and horizontal installation requiring full or discrete coverage.
- Cost effective, engineered solution for subsurface water management from one primary direction or one primary and one secondary direction.
- Roll Width: 4′ (1.2m), 6′ (1.8m) or 8′ (2.4m)
- Roll Length: 50′ (16m)