Carthage FX®-HSE Series of environmental Nonwoven Geotextiles
Carthage Mills’ FX®-HSE Series of environmental nonwoven geotextiles are specially designed for a wide variety of applications in the environmental market. They specifically offer immediate but also cost-effective solutions for many of the unique challenges found in these types of applications.
Carthage Mills’ FX®-HSE Series of nonwoven geotextiles are constructed of 100% polypropylene staple filaments that have been needle-punched as well as heat-set for stability. Additionally, they are chemically stable in a wide range of aggressive environments found in and also around environmental applications.
Carthage Mills’ FX®-HSE Series of nonwoven geotextiles exhibits high durability with excellent resistance to puncture and tear, yet easily conforms to the ground and site irregularities for trouble-free installation.
Meeting the strictest of Codes and Regulations, the FX®-HSE Series of nonwoven geotextiles is manufactured such that the Mass Per Unit Area is reported as true Minimums. Therefore, assuring a thick structure for the long-term protection as well as performance of structures like impermeable lining systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS of Environmental Nonwoven Geotextiles
The Carthage Mills’ FX®-HSE Series of environmental nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles are designed to provide:
- SEPARATION as well as SOIL RETENTION: With superior soil-retention the FX®-HSE Series prevents dissimilar materials from inter-mixing – undeniably critical in the collection of liquids in landfill applications.
- FILTRATION and HIGH PERMITTIVITY: High permittivity properties surely provide high water/leachate flow rates.
- STRENGTH and DURABILITY: Provides excellent resistance to puncture as well as installation damage, and also adverse site conditions. This most certainly assures immediate protection of lining systems.
- LATERAL FLOW of GASES: Assuring a clog-free outlet for gases to escape to and also through a venting systems is critical in the long-term success of the landfill.
- CHEMICALLY STABLE in HARSH CONDITIONS: Stable within a pH range of 2 to 13.
Carthage Mills’ FX®-HSE Series of nonwoven geotextiles are most frequently used in applications where minimum standards and codes are prevalent, such as:
- Landfill/Waste Collection Drainage and also Filtration Systems
- Geomembrane Protection
- Gas Collection as well as Venting Systems
- Liquid and/or Gas Pressure Relief Systems