MIRAFI® RSi Series
Carthage Mills is excited to now offer the MIRAFI RSi Series of Geotextile Fabrics of woven geotextiles that deliver increased performance, reduce costs, and also offer measurable results to provide advanced geosynthetics that make a difference.
MIRAFI RSi Series of Geotextile Fabrics are manufactured with a superior multi-layered construction of woven fibers of various dimensions specifically positioned relative to adjoining fibers to create three times the water flow AND also an increase in AOS sieve size. These geosynthetics have higher tensile modulus properties than comparable stabilization products on the market today, which therefore make them perfect for base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization in roads, railways, runways and haul roads; and for stabilization of embankments on soft foundations.
MIRAFI RSi Series of Geotextile Fabrics PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Protecting Material on Jobsite from the Elements
- 3-dimensional weave resists clogging
- Reduce aggregate thickness
- Can facilitate site access even in poor soils (swamps, peat, bogs, etc)
- Long-term performance, no long-term degradation
- Can be installed in all weather conditions
- No cure time – construction can resume immediately following installation
- No special equipment to install
- Made in the USA
Carthage Mills now offers MIRAFI RS280i, MIRAFI RS380i, and MIRAFI RS580i. These products are now stocked in select regions of the country, and can also ship in a mixed truckload along with our other products.